Thursday, March 29, 2007

For those of us who, for various reasons, have never been able to convince our wives or significant others to spank us, our "solution" is to find a professional disciplinarian or, failing that, a pro domme who features spanking as one of her favorite activities, to administer punishment. Unless someone has more information than I do about how to locate professional disciplinarians, my experience is that there are many of them and they are in locations that are hard to reach for
someone who lives, as I do, in the Washington, D.C., area. So, while I've seen a few professional disciplinarians when able to do so, mainly I've relied on a local domme who is actually quite proficient in spanking -- once gave me the harshest spanking I've ever received. But there's a difference between being spanked in a dungeon and spanked in a domestic setting with all the rituals that professional disciplinarians utilize: street dress, lowering your underpants herself, OTK, handspanking followed by hair brush and/or paddle, followed by lots of other instruments applied in various postures. If there's a list of professional disciplinarians out there, I'd certainly like to have it.

2 comments:

Tiggs said...

Hi ROBG,

I found you by way of Mike's blog... I'm the woman behind A Spanking Good Time... and although I am predominantly submissive to my hubby (Dante) in the bedroom, I'm also bisexual and LOVE to switch.

Anyway, my blog is very welcoming and open-minded, as are my readers, lol. Please feel free to come by and have a look around... don't live near you, so I can't offer any direct assistance but I'm here for moral support and lots of encouragement. You're in a very tough spot.

Have you considered, or tried, self-spanking? What if it were directed by a dominant woman in a disciplinary fashion... with her in total control of your disobedience? Hmmm... that has me thinking...

Anyway, please stop by and say hi... my email is liltggr@gmail.com, too, and I love getting email. I'd also love it if you would consider writing up a fantasy you've had and letting me use it for my Fantasy Friday game... check tomorrow's post to get the idea.

Hugs, warm ones, and welcome!!!
Tiggs

dwcmike said...

Have you asked your wife to look at the dwc website?

Have you purchased the please spank me from the website?

How long have you been married and what age category are you in. (twenties, thirties,etc..)

does she know you pay other women to spank you?

Depending on the answers, do not ask her to look at my blog until you have asked me to delete references by you to this blog!

good luck. You could write me privately.
Mike